Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Derma Roller Testimonials

Derma Roller Testimonials


before-and-after.jpg
 
Hard to believe this is a 70 years old man?
Dr. Desmond dermarolled his own face for more than 50 times to look decades younger than his age.  In spite of the South African's blazing sun the results were both long-term safe and effective.  On his interviews channel, he talks about his experience in dermarolling nearly every day!











Wow the dermaroller is an absolute miracle it actually is inducing collagen and smoothing out the hundreds of rolling scars I got from teenage acne. I can barely see them now *fingers crossed* it'll make them disappear. It's a bit painful but definitely worth it if you're also trying to get rid of deep scars. I brought a 1.5mm and 0.5mm dermaroller very cheap on ebay. I figured if it didn't work I was only out $13. Yes it was made in china but so is the iphone and every apple product out there. In my case both my dermarollers were shrink wrapped, extremely sharp micro needles, and sealed in their plastic cases. I applied the collagen essences afterwards and..YES! I'm seeing great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment