Friday, August 8, 2014

bangalore Derma Roller Instructions - How to Use a Dermaroller



My Experience with Derma Roller : Microneedling To Remove Old Stretch Marks At Home

Those of you who have read my earlier posts know that I have been trying to get rid of my stretch marks for a really long time now. I have them on my hips and arms and they are post-pubescent marks, NOT post-pregnancy marks. The most recent procedure I tried was the Jean Wu Stretch Marks treatment. Unfortunately, this did not work for me at all.

Before Pic (from hip area):


As you can see, the marks are deep and plentiful. Having heard so much about Dermarolling, I decided to give it a shot.
Since I'm mortally afraid of seeing or using needles, it seemed wiser to go to a dermatologist..at least to treat the marks on my arms. The idea was that once I got the hang of it, I would treat the other areas myself.
I went to a reputed skin clinic in Bangalore, India and registered for the stretch marks removal treatment. The cost was about 3000 INR per session. This seemed expensive as a derma roller price is about 3000 INR on ebay. Anyway, since a professional was performing it, I decided to opt for it. Since the needle length was 2mm, a local anesthesia cream (Toplap) was suggested by the dermatologist. I was also instructed to use regenrative creams to boost collagen and tretinoin ointment at night.
So far, I have finished 3 sessions and I only have good things to say - Derma Roller WORKS! Trust me, I'm a real person who has not been paid by anyone to write this. In fact, I have spent my own money on the treatment. In seven sessions (about 6 months duration), my 10-year old stretch marks have reduced by at least 50%.


After Pic (from same area)



Derma Rolling for Stretch Marks Results: You can make out from this picture that the marks are not gone entirely but are faint. the overall skin texture (rashes, bumps etc) has improved due to religious use of 0.1% Tretinoin cream at night which makes the skin peel off.
I am no one to assure people that this is the ultimate remedy for stretch marks but it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. The doctor says that 100% reduction is not possible but at the end of about 10 sessions, they will only be faintly visible. I can live with that. :)
--------------------
I have stopped going to the doctor after five sessions because the treatment was turning out to be too expensive and I have plenty of marks all over my body. Since I am aware of the procedure now, I'll give the method a shot at home..for areas like the buttocks, tummy and arms. Watch this space for updates on how to remove stretch marks at home using derma roller, recipes for collagen regeneration and the works. Do leave a comment if this has/has not worked for you..we're in this together!

8 comments:


Anonymous said...
Hi! You have done a wonderful job covering this affliction so many of us women have. I am really looking forward to your tips and advice concerning your at home Derma Rolling.

Stretch marks can ruin so many things in life but mostly your confidence where you feel you must cover up even in the hottest weather. What a joy it would be just to wear shorts or sleeveless tops again like when i was a child.

Please keep us informed and keep up the great work and writing. I am so happy for you!
Diva said...
Thanks, Anon. I wish you all the luck as well. :)
Anonymous said...
Can you please tell me which derma roller brand u are using and the topicals for it.I am also thinking about a home derma rolling :)
Anonymous said...
Hey! It's been a long time since you've posted - are you still rolling the affected areas? Have you continued to see improvement?

You also mentioned having done three sessions, then seven sessions, but you said you stopped after five sessions - how many did you actually complete? I was a bit confused.

Thanks so much for starting this blog, you're giving hope to those of us just starting our dermarolling/stretch mark removal journey. I'm also Indian and have them pretty much all over my body.
fascinating beststretchmarkcream.co said...
Derma Roller is a device that looks a lot like a roller and sort of rolls over the surface of the skin. The reason that it cannot be called an actual roller is that it is not completely smooth in design.

Rather, it has a number of small needles in it which come in contact with the skin. Do not worry about the needles being supremely damaging. The needles are quite small so you will not be tearing up the skin.
Anonymous said...
Hi there! I read your post last year, and this was very encouraging. I am a stretch mark sufferer- more so emotionally, because they are behind my knees and on my calves. I started dermarolling at home, just did one session..lets see what I can achieve, but it's very hard to remain patient! I am trying...

Could you please further update us with further progress, or any other information? That would be very helpful!

Thanks for the wonderful blog, and all the best!

Betty
admeda said...
i was worried about my Stretch marks that was on my face but after visit Stretch marks treatmenti feel free
Alan Abraham said...
For more information about stretch mark removal, and other stretch mark removal treatment,Visit.

2 comments:

  1. Dermaroller should be used the right way. There are perfect directions for this. It can give us nice results

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very latest backlink resource. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely like me, I love it. Buy Derma roller for acne scars


    ReplyDelete